Hello bookworms! I was tagged by the fabulous Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff to do the “Your Future Book Tag”!
So here’s how this tag is going to go down: I must pick five books and then I must pick one book for every two questions. Make sense? Confusing? Have no idea how this is gonna work? Whatever, lets just get right on into it. Personally I want to see what my bookish future will turn out to be. (*claps and squeals with excitement*)
The Books I Have Chosen Are:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
End of Days by Susan Ee
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college (Fangirl)
The word I got was “on”. HUZZAH, I WILL BE GOING TO COLLEGE!
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person stil in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed (Fangirl)
The first name I see is Levi. From what I remember, he works as a part-time barista at Starbucks? *double checks Google* (THANK GOODNESS FOR GOOGLE, RIGHT?) And he is still in school, college to be precise… So does that mean I cam a teacher with a part-time job as a barista in Starbucks? AWESOME.
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry (Queen of Shadows)
Oh dear, I am not sure that I am ready for this. My heart is pounding a million miles a minute. I DON’T WANT TO OPEN THE BOOK YET AHHHHH (SUCK IT UP JOSIE, OPEN THEN DAMN PAGE). Okay… okay… (please be Rowan or Aedion please please pretty please).
*SQUEALS LIKE A CRAZY PERSON* AEDION MY LOVE. YESSSSSS. WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY.
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend (Queen of Shadows)
Elide! Dang it, I was hoping Aelin or Lysandra would be my best friend (even Rowan, but that might make my love Aedion a little territorial, so…). Elide is sweet and quite a strong lady, I think we might get along!
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have (Clockwork Prince)
I will have three kids! I think that’s a pretty good amount, oh my they would definitely be beautiful half-Fae babies *heart eye emoji*
6. How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc (Clockwork Prince)
Sophie: Yes Sophie! My beloved daughter! So sweet, innocent and sensible, I will adore you with all my heart *hugs*
Tessa: YES, I HAVE A SHAPESHIFTER AS A DAUGHTER. Awesome.
Will: See? I told you I’d have beautiful children… 😉
7. Book 4: Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live (End of Days)
I will be living in San Francisco, California! (hopefully not the post-apocalyptic version…)
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation (End of Days)
The name I got is Raffe… I AM TRANSPORTING BY WINGS. WOO HOO!
9. Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet (Blood of Olympus)
FESTUS THE MECHANICAL DRAGON. He’s an animal right? He just doesn’t have living organs within him… He’s a dragon, come on guys. (Cait, back me up, girl!)
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy (Blood of Olympus)
Reyna. Pfft, I’ve got Aedion by my side, no one can mess with me.
THE SYNOPSIS OF MY BOOKISH FUTURE:
I will proceed graduating high school to go to the college of my dreams, where I also in the process get a part-time job as a barista in Starbucks (woohoo to coffee!). I will graduate college and will be offered a job as teacher. On one of my days working in Satrbucks, Aedion comes barging in, takes one look at me and falls in love with me, and I him (it’s true love guys, it’s meant to be). Upon dating and marrying Aedion, I meet Elide and we quickly become best friends and bond over the beauty of Fae male warriors.
I’ll have three kids, Sophie, Tessa and Will (my darlings). We will move into a gorgeous villa in San Francisco where I will be gifted with the wings of an angel as my form of transportation. Elide, being the best friend she is, will gift our family with a house-warming gift, a pet, – FESTUS THE DRAGON. While in the process, Reyna does everything she can to undermine me, while Aedion fights her off as the noble, Fae warrior he is (swoons).
This was so much fun, so instead of tagging a couple of people, I am opening this to ALL OF YOU.
I tag you all to do this, so please feel free to do this tag, because I OFFICIALLY TAG YOU if you are reading this!