The Extraordinary Means Tag
Hello bookworms! Today I decided to bring to you The Extraordinary Means Tag! I initially discovered this through Eliza @ The Bookish Universe and I could not resist doing it. It just sounds so fun and I have the urge to answer these questions. This tag is inspired by the book Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schieder. This book was published on May 26th, but I have yet to read it. So without further delay, lets do it.
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
I would give up the internet for a year if it meant I could get a signed copy of The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien. Honestly, I would destroy my internet for the chance.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plain ride.
No! Pizza, my love! This is a hard choice. Not only is giving up pizza a heart breaking thought, there’s so many authors I wish I could sit next to on a plane. I’ll give you my top 3: John Green, Sarah J Maas, Christopher Paolini. I think they would be amazing authors to sit next to and discuss their books and just anything in general. But knowing me, I’d probably sit there and not speak – I hate being shy.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve strangely loved watching commercials. My dad used to record hours long sessions filled with just commercials! I would watch TV and when the TV show came on, I would walk away, totally bored. But I would sit through hours of torturous commercials if Hollywood made the Throne of Glass series or Penryn and the End of Days series into a movie. I NEED THEM TO BE MOVIES.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
I will always ask to live in the world of Middle Earth. Always. But I would also love to live the world of Eragon. It’s obvious that my ideal world to live in is a fantasy world.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Oh gosh. I suppose my Google search isn’t that bad, but I would let this happen to be best friends with Susan Ee or Sarah J Maas. They just sound like such wonderful people!
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Woah, woah, woah. You guys know that this is a really hard choice for me if you have read my Book Boyfriends post. I have so many book boyfriends. The moment I pick one I’m going to be devastated for not picking the other fictional boys that I love! I think I’m torn between Leo Valdez, Jace, Raffe, Rhysand, Legolas and Dorian. Oh dear, that’s a lot. Oh well, I’m sticking with that.