The Liebster Award
Hello bookworms! I was nominated by the lovely sherlockianbooklover to do this award! Please check her out because she is wonderful and I enjoy reading her blog very much.
Here are the rules for the award:
- Answer the eleven questions that were asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (if you can) that have less than 200 followers
- Leave them a comment in one of their posts stating that they have been nominated
- Ask them 11 questions
- Then the cycle goes on again
1. What is your Hogwarts house?
My favourite Hogwarts house would have to be Gryffindor .
2. Who is your auto-buy author?
At the moment, my auto-buy author is Sarah J Maas. I would read ANYTHING that she comes out with. Her writing is beautiful and captivating and enthralling and her Throne of Glass series is just FANTASTIC.
3. If you had to sell your books, in order to buy food and clothes etc, which one would be hardest to say goodbye to?
Oh my goodness… I think my copies of The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini would be the hardest to give up. It would break my heart to get rid of those books. Also the Blood of Olympus and The Lord of The Rings + The Hobbit would also be hard to me to say goodbye to!
4. Dogs or cats?
Cats. All. The. Way.
5. Which Bennett sister (Pride and Prejudice) would you say you were most like?
I couldn’t say, I haven’t read Pride and Prejudice!
6. Doctor Who or Sherlock?
I LOVE Doctor Who with all my heart.
7. What is your most anticipated read for April?
My most anticipated read would have to be… oh man this is a hard one. I’d have to say Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas or the Lunar Chronicles series.
8. What’s your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is turquoise all the way, baby. If you look at my blog, you’ll see that colour repeated very often in my posts and on my theme.
9. Do you have any fears?
I have an extremely big fear of spiders and when I say extremely big, I mean it.
I also have a fear of heights – but in particular, I’m afraid of heights only when I’m on the edge. It terrifies me to be up high and at the edge where I can look over and see the floor.
I also have a fear of deep water.
10. What would you title your debut novel and what would it be about?
I actually am writing a novel that I hope will be able to publish and call it my debut novel… I don’t know the title officially, but right now it’s called The Apocalypse. It’s a modern fantasy in a world where humans live alongside people who have magic blood and have special abilities.
11. If you learn another language, real or fictional, what would it be?
I would love to learn Elvish – oh my goodness, I would love to learn Elvish.
I would also like to learn French.